Remotely access you passwords from anywhere over the internet. Ons single password secures all you ither passwords using the Rijnendael-256 bits encryption (project page)
Fully functional but still under development. Microsoft Windows needed. Please note that the encryption is a true encryption, so when you lose you passphrase, you will truly not be able to access your data inside the vault. You can download it here. Remember, that I take no responsibility whatsoever if you lose access to your passwords. I have run it for over a year now, and it functions fine, but you should always make backups of your passwords.
- Centrally store all passwords in one file
- Automatically generate new passwords
- Store the file locally
- Store the file anywhere on the internet using a ftp, tftp or a http server. (ftp is supported)
- Store the file anywhere on the internet using the keyvault.org server. (to be implemented)
- Strong Rijnendael-256 bits encryption